Select An Agent and Price
Agent & Price
Why Should You Choose Our Professionals?
You may opt to sell your property independently. There are many excellent reasons, however, why you should choose us to assist you in this important undertaking. We will ensure that you maximize your opportunities in the current real estate market and manage the liability and provide and explain in detail all the up to date disclosures required to protect you as a seller. With our extensive contact networks that we have developed through the many national and international organizations, of which we are members, as well as our current and past clients, we will employ the most effective marketing and advertising strategies for your property. We will also guide you through the complicated paperwork involved, from the initial agreement to the final documents. We provide maximum exposure, and will spend $100’s to $1000’s in marketing advertising including in print magazines and newspapers, digital online ads, professional photography and property video tours, social media ads, direct mail, full colored brochures, catered open houses and more to locate the perfect buyer for your property.
What To Look For In An Agent.
The following are a couple of factors to keep in mind when looking for a listing agent:
1. Education. The most important factor in choosing a real estate professional is their education in the real estate industry. Our professionals have advanced training and continued education, allowing them to be among the top agents in the world and earning prestigious designations in the various fields of real estate. Currently the Blumenfeld Group ranks in the top 1/2 of 1% in Sales production and Transactions in the BHHS national network which includes over 28,000 agents from California to New York.
2. Experience and Expertise. You want a full-time agent who is familiar with your area and with the type of property you intend to sell. Does he or she employ a diverse range of marketing and advertising strategies? How tech-savvy is your agent? How many similar properties has he or she been able to sell in the past? The Blumenfeld Group takes full advantage of state of the art technologies including drone video tours to social media advertising and everything in-between to market your one-of-a-kind property.
3. Availability and Commitment. Your agent should be capable of prompt and decisive action during the course of selling your property. Does your agent make it a point to keep in touch with you constantly? Can your agent easily be contacted in case of emergencies or even for the simplest questions? Is your agent available on the weekends or in the evenings when most buyers are out looking?
4. Rapport. Does your agent take the time to listen to your goals and clarify your needs? Can your agent understand your unique situation and be genuinely concerned about the outcome of the process? Your listing agent will be your guide and partner in this crucial decision, so it is important to find one with whom you can get along.
What Is Your Property Worth?
Without a professional agent, most independent property sellers tend to overestimate the value of their property. You can avoid this pitfall by consulting with an experienced real estate listing agent. We understand the local market, current value and buyer demands. When pricing your property we know what to list the asking price for accurately and what it will actually sell for. This is based off a full comparable market analysis we provide days if not weeks before we even establish a List Price and take photos in order to go Active on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) in San Diego County.
Questions to ask when selecting a listing agent:
- How long have you been selling real estate?
- How many homes did you sell last year as a Listing agent?
- Of the homes you sold last year, again as a seller’s agent, what was the average number of days from the original list price to the accepted offer?
- What kind of market share do you and your company have?
- Do you have an administrator, transaction coordinator or personal assistant?
- The Internet is a critical tool for selling homes. How will you market my property online?
- Do you have your own personal Real Estate website for marketing homes and if so does it come up in competitive Real Estate searches such as State, City and the worlds Real Estate or homes?
- Do you use social media marketing in your business such as Facebook to reach other Realtors and potential clients?
- Will you be using video and virtual tours to market my home?
- When a buyer calls on my home will you ALWAYS be the one they communicate with?
- Once the offer is accepted will you be attending all the inspections on my home?
- How will you verify that the buyer is qualified to purchase my home?
- I have a unique luxury property, how will you market my home internationally?
Find out what your home is worth: https://joelblumenfeld.com/what-is-my-home-worth
Joel Blumenfeld, Blumenfeld Group and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties does not endorse any of the products or vendors referenced on this material. Any mention of vendors, products, or services is for informational purposes only.